1E2 Inspirers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sec 1E2 Students of 2009 from WRSS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katherine20596

katherine20596

Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! Empty
PostSubject: Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!   Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

It is oblivious that Mr Shah's lessons are the best out of other lessons ( duh? Some peepohs find hym cute, other, some moneyface)
I still think that Mdm Rubi's lesson's will never be as nice as Mr Shah's.( coz frm da way she tok 2day, i dun tink she's a gud teacher.....)
Sad Sad Sad
Everyone was shocked and sadded by that news.
And......there goes my crumppler bag Sad Sad Sad
2moro's mr shah's lesson must listen attentively. It's our last lesson wif hym 2moro.
Hope tat he will be our form teacher next year! cheers cheers cheers lol!
EVERYONE LISTEN IN CLASS ATTENTIVELY!!!
Back to top Go down
AzRule
Admin
AzRule

PostSubject: Re: Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!   Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Heyheyhey ... tmr is the day we have a chance at money.
and we chould at least give Mdm Rubi a try =]
she's a soft-speaking teacher .. so just try to bear with it. Very Happy
Cheers up anyways.
Back to top Go down
https://inspirers.forumotion.com
Yanni

Yanni

PostSubject: Re: Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!   Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Don't be upset. It's not the end of the world . We can still see him at recess (like what mdm rubi said) or any other time, If hot any questions to ask him(regarding history) i think he will be glad to teach us - still.( Since we are once his student right?)

He won't be our form teacher nor history teacher. Most likely we will get back out teachers next year, So katherine, if u want $$, just take up history lah. Simple as that . He 's not dying today, what's there to upset about?
Back to top Go down
http://vaiyo.co.cc
SHUMEI

SHUMEI

PostSubject: Re: Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!   Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Life is full of suffering.There's nothing much we can do.Stand outside the general offices wearing those headbands that says MR SHAH?Or holding those signboards that says WE WANT MR SHAH?It is saddening that Mr Shah's not gonna teach us anymore,but what to do?We still got to study.Just cross your fingers and pray hard that Mr shah is our history teacher for the next year Very Happy
Inspirers all theee way! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://oh-mymama.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!   Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why must the teachers take Mr Shah out frm teaching us???!!!
Page 1 of 1